This kit contains everything you need to build your very own Uno-Compatible development board! Simply follow the Assembly Guide and after some basic soldering, you’ll have made a fully-functional Arduino-compatible board (in fashionable SparkFun Red). The included ATmega328 comes pre-loaded with the Arduino “Optiboot” bootloader so you don’t have to worry about loading the firmware, simply solder it together, connect an FTDI Basic and load your favorite Arduino sketch!
Note: You will need either an FTDI Basic or FTDI cable to load code.
- 1 x Arduino-Compatible PTH Kit PCB
- 1 x ATMega328 with Optiboot bootloader
- 1 x MCP1700 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- 1 x 5mm Green LED
- 1 x 5mm Red LED
- 2 x 330Ohm Resistor
- 2 x 10kOhm Resistor
- 1 x 16MHz Crystal
- 2 x 22pF Ceramic Capacitors
- 5 x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitors
- 2 x 100uF Electrolytic Capacitors
- 1 x LM7805 5V Regulator
- 1 x Diode 1N4001
- 1 x Resettable Fuse PTC
- 1 x 28-Pin DIP Socket (To seat your ATMega)
- 1 x Push Button Reset Switch
- 2 x 6-Pin Female Headers
- 2 x 8-Pin Female Headers
- 1 x 6-Pin Right Angle Header (To connect your FTDI Basic)
- 1 x 0.1uF Capacitor
- 1 x DC Barrel Jack
This kit doesn’t include the IC anymore, but you can buy it from here.
Shipment note: this item do not allow express shipment recently due to capacitor issues.