This kit contains everything you need to build your very own Uno-Compatible development board! Simply follow the Assembly Guide and after some basic soldering, you’ll have made a fully-functional Arduino-compatible board.
- You will need either an FTDI Basic or FTDI cable to load code.
- This kit doesn’t include the IC anymore, but you can buy it from here.
- 1 x Arduino-Compatible PTH Kit PCB
1 x ATMega328 with Optiboot bootloader (Not included)
- 1 x MCP1700 3.3V Voltage Regulator, 1 x LM7805 5V Regulator
- 1 x 5mm Green LED, 1 x 5mm Red LED
- 2 x 330Ohm (or similar) Resistor, 1 x 10kOhm Resistor
- 1 x 16MHz Crystal
- 2 x 22pF Ceramic Capacitors, 4 x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitors
- 2 x 100uF Electrolytic Capacitors, 1 x 10uF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1 x Diode 1N4001
- 1 x Resettable Fuse PTC
- 1 x 28-Pin DIP Socket (To place your ATMega IC)
- 1 x Push Button Reset Switch
- 1 x DC Barrel Jack
- 2 x 6-Pin Female Headers, 2 x 8-Pin Female Headers
- 1 x 6-Pin Right Angle Header (To connect your FTDI Basic), 1 x 2*3 Pin Header (ISCP connector)
R1.1 Version: enlarge the current on 3v3 output.