- Metal casing, color will send randomly
- 50CM 10 Pins Cable
- Over-current protection
- Wide voltage, down to 3.3V
- Buffer chip to protect mistake operation
- This emulator firmware unlimited upgrades, up and down are compatible, support AVR STUDIO Software latest 4.12/4.14/4.16/4.17/4.18
- This is JTAG, not suitable for ISP programming.
AVR JTAG is a complete set of the JTAG interface-based on-chip debugging tools for Atmel’s AVR Studio + iccavr, or WINAVR, support all AVR 8-bit RISC instruction with a JTAG port microprocessor. JTAG interface is a 4-wire test access port (TAP) controller that comply with the IEEE 1149.1 standard. IEEE standards to provide an effective test of the circuit board connection standard methods (boundary scan). Atmel AVR devices have extended support full programming and on-chip debug function.
AVR JTAG emulator used for chip hardware emulation program single stepping, setting breakpoints, hardware emulation can understand the detailed operation of the chip inside the program. AVR JTAG emulator is used to simulate the operation of the chip, and also can chip programming through the JTAG interface (the program into the chip).