- DS1307 I2C real-time clock chip (RTC)
- 24C32 32K I2C EEPROM memory
- Using LIR2032 rechargeable lithium battery with charging circuit, when power up battery will be charged, need 5-6 hours to be fully charged.
- Fully charged, it can provide 1 year lifetime.
- Compact design, 27mm * 28mm * 8.4mm
- Leads to the a DS1307 clock pin, to provide the clock signal for the MCU.
- Can be cascaded to other I2C devices.
DS1307 is a low power, with 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM BCD code clock calendar real-time clock chip, the address and data transmission through the two-wire bidirectional serial bus, the chip can be seconds, minutes, hours and other information , the number of days in each month can be adjusted automatically. And there is a leap year compensation function. AM / PM flag determines clock work 24-hour or 12-hour mode, the chip has a built-in power-sense circuit, brownout detection and battery switching function.
- Can account seconds, hours, minutes, monthly number of days, months, days of the week count with leap year compensation function. Record the year on line 2100.
- 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM
- Two-wire serial interface
- Programmable square-wave output
- Automatic power-down detection and switching circuit
- In battery backup mode, power consumption is less than 500nA
This product contains battery, will be only possible to be shipped by normal shipping service like Hongkong post, Belgium post, or similar, but not possible to be shipped by FedEx, DHL, UPS, read more on shipping.electrodragon.com.