To lower the price for genius FTDI FT232RL USB-TTL IC, this is the new version of nano, replace the FT232RL by CH340, most of the rest remains the same.
50% price off than the original genius design!
Note: Please note the break away pins headers of this board is not yet soldered.
- MCU: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 16 KB (ATmega168) or 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 1 KB (ATmega168) or 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 512 bytes (ATmega168) or 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions: 0.73″ x 1.70″
No extra schematic or documentation available yet for this item, please refer to the original design.
Buck order price $2.7 for 50PCs +, price auto update in cart page.