- Only need 4-6 IOs (D13~D8(SCK, DO, DI, CS), AO(DC), RST) to control
- 240*320 Resolution for 2.2”, and 128*160 for 1.8”
- QVGA display, very great display quality
- Includes SD Slot for all versions
- Touch screen function only available for 2.4”, TP control IC XPT2046
- Get many arduino library support, we tested UTFT library, adafruit library and arduino official TFT library, see the “displaytext” demo that using TFT library here (works for 1.8”).
- Stable product supplier and constant good quality, good for large batch using, compare to Nokia 5110 LCD (savaged second-hand), it is double price but better quality and stable supplying.
Note for power and logic:
- 1.8” LCD 5V or 3v3 TTL, works with Arduino UNO directly with 5V operational voltage (including SD slot logics), no need any logic convert
- 2.2” LCD 3v3 TTL, work at 3.3V operational voltage supported boards, like pro mini 3.3V/8M, Arduino Due, etc.
- For more specification, size and pins you can see this page.
- Demo video with displaytext sketch test. (1.8” LCD)
- Demo video with ILI9341 sketch (2.2” LCD) (Pro mini 3v3/8M)
- Demo video with ILI9341 (2.2” LCD) with arduino UNO and logic shifter
- 2.2 LCD working with Beaglebone, code supported (provided by kind customer:)