- Only need four/five IOs (D13~D8: SCK, DO, DI, CS, AO(DC), RST) and three power pins
- 240*320 Resolution for 2.2”, and 128*160 for 1.8”
- QVGA display, very great display quality
- Includes SD Slot, but do NOT have touchpad interface (well, it is too small for touching)
- Get many arduino library support, we tested UTFT library, adafruit library and arduino official TFT library, see the “displaytext” demo that using TFT library here (works for 1.8”).
- Stable product supplier and constant good quality, good for large batch using, compare to Nokia 5110 LCD, it is double price but better quality and stable supplying.
Note for power and logic:
- 1.8” LCD works with Arduino UNO directly with 5V operational voltage (including SD slot logics), no need any logic convert
- 2.2” LCD may only work with 3.3V operational voltage supported boards, like pro mini 3.3V/8M, Arduino Due, etc.