- ESP8266 serial to Arduino serial, selectable D0 / D1 or soft serial D2 / D3
- ESP-12F all pins lead out, is not connected nor occupy by Arduino IO port
- Can be used independently, can be connected to a standard serial communication FTDI
- Work commonly in two ways:
- Arduino send AT commands to ESP-12F module
- Program ESP-12F specially and communicate with arduino.
- ADC and ADC external voltage port lead out
- ESP- 12F IO14, IO12 two programmer LEDs
- Flash mode switch and LED indicator
- Note: This is a kit, all the through hole pin headers need to be soldered by yourself.
- Notice the main image shows the new version.
- Lead out all arduino pins, 3pins lead out – signal, 5V, GND.
- Optimized layout.
- Demo code for wifi configuration, or manupulating esp-12f gpio via AT commands.
Documentation please see on this page.