- – ESP8266 and Arduino through serial communication, D0 / D1 or soft serial D2 / D3
- – ESP-12F all pins lead out, is not connected nor occupy byArduino IO port
- – Can be used independently, can be connected to a standard serial communication FTDI
- – By Arduino programmer to program ESP8266
- – ADC and ADC external voltage mouth leads
- – GPIO14 AP connection indicator, GPIO12 connection STA lights
- – With Flash, power indicator
- – Not all pin welding, soldering own needs
- – After welding pin, jumpers can rely on decentralized, connecting RST
- Note: This is a kit, all the through hole pin headers need to be soldered by yourself.
- Schematic will be provided in the account page.
- A simple use guide instruction you can find on this page.