Please notice this the Main big board only, may provide more cheaper or more function GPRS module later, not include:
Based on arduino UNO firmware, easy to upload or edit code in arduino.
- MQTT control demo code can be found here.
- Demo video can be found here.
- Schematic see on SIMCOM page.
- SIM800 connect to soft serial pins of atmega328P pin PD2 and PD2, which are arduino pins D2 D3.
- Main MCU atmega328p running at 5V 16M, default flashed with arduino pro mini 5V/16M .
- Two ON/OFF Songle Switch, on arduino pin D7, D6, pins PD6, PD7
- SIM800 ADC connect to D4, this is not working but not influence usage. (pre-connected via jupmer)
- SIM800 Boot pin connect to D5, can be turn on by code. (pre-connected via jupmer)
- On Board programming LED on arduino pin D8.
- FTDI programming port, arduino programming friendly.
- On board solid AD-DC power unit, supply up to 800mA, well quality controlled by large reliable manufacture.
Package includes the main broad, NOT include core sim800c mini board and antenna, but include the female and male connector for core sim800c board.
- Notice: current board can not fit into our relay board case, AC-DC unit is too big, will make next version supported.