41F/0H41/SH41/SS41F/S41 bipolar Hall element sensor
- Type 41F
- Model 41
- Operating Temperature -40 ~ 150 ℃
- Package TO-92UA
41 Hall lock integrated circuit reverse voltage protection, voltage regulator, Hall voltage generator, differential amplifier, Schmitt trigger, and output stage can change the magnetic field signal into digital voltage output.
High sensitivity, anti-stress, a wide voltage range, high temperature and pressure to ensure the lock
- Highly sensitive non-contact switch, brushless DC motors, DC brushless fan
- Limit parameter (25 ℃)
- Power supply voltage VCC · · · · · · · 4.5 to 24V
- Output current IO · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 25mA
- Operating Ambient Temperature TA · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · -40 ~ 150 ℃
- Storage Temperature Range TS · · · · · · · · -55 to 150 ° C
49E Hall element 49E S49E linear Hall
S49E family of linear Hall circuit by the voltage regulator, Hall voltage generator, linear amplifier and radio follower composed of the input is the magnetic induction, the output and the input is proportional to the amount of voltage.
- Small size. High accuracy
- High sensitivity and good linearity
- Good temperature stability and high reliability
- Motion detectors. Gear sensor
- Close to the detector current detection sensor
- Electric bicycle governor
A3144/OH3144/44E/3144E Hall Effect Sensor
The A3144E(US1881) is an integrated Hall effect latched sensor. That’s nice but what does it do? Holding a magnet near the sensor will cause the output pin to toggle. This makes for a robust presence sensor. A reed sensor also works nicely, but can be limited by the glass encapsulation and size. A hall effect sensor is much smaller, but can handle less current than a reed switch.
The device includes an on-chip Hall voltage generator for magnetic sensing, a comparator that amplifies the Hall voltage, and a Schmitt trigger to provide switching hysteresis for noise rejection, and open-collector output. An internal bandgap regulator is used to provide temperature compensated supply voltage for internal circuits and allows a wide operating supply range.
If a magnetic flux density larger than threshold Bop, DO is turned on (low). The output state is held until a magnetic flux density reversal falls below Brp causing DO to be turned off (high).
- 3.5V to 24V DC operation voltage
- Low current consumption
- Temperature compensation
- Wide operating voltage range
- Open-Collector pre-driver
- 50mA maximum sinking output current
- Reverse polarity protection
- Lead Free Package: TO-92