- Board integrated with high quality, very small size microphone.
- On board MAX9812L, only allow low voltage input.
- Total very compact board size
- Each purchase is for one piece of board.
- The MAX9812/MAX9813 are single/dual-input, 20dB fixed-gain microphone amplifiers.
- They offer tiny packaging and a low-noise, integrated microphone bias, making them ideal for portable audio applications such as notebook computers, cell phones, and PDAs.
- These amplifiers feature a 500kHz bandwidth, rail-to-rail outputs, an industry-leading 100dB power-supply rejection ratio, and a very low 0.015% THD+N.
- Power-saving features include very low 230µA supply current and a total shutdown mode that cuts the combined supply and BIAS currents to only 100nA.
- PC2001 Compliant
- 100dB at 217Hz Power-Supply Rejection Ratio
- Very Low 230µA Quiescent Current
- Low 0.015% THD+N
- Available in Two Versions:
- MAX9812L/MAX9813L—2.7V to 3.6V
- MAX9812H/MAX9813H—4.5V to 5.5V
- Internal Low-Noise Microphone Bias Supply
- 2.3V for MAX9812L/MAX9813L
- 4.0V for MAX9812H/MAX9813H
- 100nA Low-Power Shutdown Mode
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- 20dB Fixed Gain
Documentation please refer to the datasheet. Board schematic please refer to the datasheet.