The module can receive wireless audio/music signal from the souce (cell phone, PC w/BT adapter, etc), remote control, and output to a speaker or AUX.
You don’t want go directly with the 1.27 pitch PKB Bluetooth module firstly, but try a DIP prototype version first? Yes this it is, it’s a DIP PCBA version of it. Simple and easy to use, get start with it first, and build your own product with PKB tiny compact version later!
- You can connect this module directly to any speaker, or hack your current wired speaker or headset easily.
- Voltage input: from 4.2V to 10V, best at 5V
- Current consumption is relatively high for this module, concern to use the core board at 3.3V to save energy if you need to go portable.
- The pin of this module use 2.00Pitch, get this kind of 2.00 to 2.54 convert cable here.
- Take the demo video here.