2012 latest PS2 game joystick module using biaxial button SONY Corporation PS2 gamepad buttons on the original high-quality metal rocker potentiometer.
Special double axis analog output module and one digital output interface, the output value corresponding to (X, Y) axis offset of type analog; button indicates whether the user pressed the Z-axis, which is of type digital switch volume.
Module integrated power indicator can display working status; coordinate identifiers clear, concise, accurate positioning; using it can easily control objects (such as two degrees of freedom servo head) movement in two-dimensional space, it can be programmed through the Arduino controller, sensor expansion board connectors, complete with remote interactive creative works.
- Quality rocker, long life, stable performance
- Two analog outputs, one digital output, clear three groups interface
- X, Y-axis output of the two potentiometers, can be read out through the AD converter twist angle
- Press down on the joystick, you can touch switch all the way out, as a digital output, the pull-up
- For two degrees of freedom, or other remote PTZ control servo proportional control
- For arduino platform, compatible with arduino sensor interface
- Packing inlcudes: Joystick and Cap
- DIP version