Get cold or heat up by simply reversing the polarity, used for numerous applications from CPU coolers to alternate power sources, or even for your own custom car drink warmer/cooler.
- Model: TEC1-12706, TEC-12712
- Size: 40mm x 40mm x 4mm
- Operates from 0~15.2V DC and 0~6A for 12706, in a good condition with heat sink, current will rise to 4A.
- up to 12A for 12712
- Operates Temperature: -55℃～83℃
- Max power consumption: 60 Watts for 12706, 114W for 12712
- These devices must be used together with a heat sink to avoid burned in 2 seconds after powered up
- Each device is full inspected and tested
- Fitted with 6-inch insulated leads
- The side with words are the cooling side, and other side is the warm side.
- Buck order price TEC1-12706: $1.95 for more than 50pcs order, price auto update in cart.
- This devices are also known as: TEC, Thermoelectric Cooler, Thermoelectric Module, Peltier Junction, Peltier Plate
- Application: Cooling your CPU, video card, NANO Reef, laser diode, CCD camera, picnic cooler, beverage cooler, even generating electricity. The uses are unlimited!
Please notice Peltier cooling kit is a kit, need to be built by yourself.
Peltier Cooling Kit includes, please also check in video:
- 1x Backside Heatsink, 1x frontside heatsink
- 12V fan and fan protective shield
- Assembly screws
- 40×40 pelter side fixture
- 2x 10cm the heat thrinkable tube
- DC 2.1mm to cable connector.
- Documentation and the TEC series datasheet can be found on this page. Custom mode order please contact us by email.
- Demo video please see here.