- OVC3860 - A2DPV1.2, AVRCPV1.4, V2.0+EDR,
- CSR BlueCore5 - A2DPV1.2, AVRCPV1.4, V2.1+EDR
- Beken BK8000L, Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.0,
- CSR8635, CSR8645
- Use soldering instead wires on power, or as short as possible, wires has large resistance.
- Better use linear regulator, if use DC-DC must avoid ripples, add LC circuits filter. See left side.(L - 10UH, D - 4148, C - 10~100UF)
- For normal AC-DC adapter, inductor can skipped.
- voltage must be 5V, not over 5V, 5.1-5.4V is not good
- Must lead out two wires to connect to power ground and audio ground seperatedly.
- avoid interference signal, avoid large-size metals, avoid router, high power unit, etc
- avoid fully closed metal case
- Check different ground connection point to see the best place
- do not touch it
- If still noise, try to power supply amplifier and bluetooth module board seperately
Weak bluetooth signal
- Powr supply interference, ripples
- Power supply incorrect voltage
- delete former matched modules, and re-pair