NEO-6M GPS module has high sensitivity, low power consumption and miniaturization. Its high tracking sensitivity greatly enlarges its coverage. Where the ordinary GPS receiving module can not locate, such as narrow urban sky, dense jungle environment , NEO-6M can be high-precision positioning. The high sensitivity, small static drift, low power consumption and compact size of the module are ideal for applications such as PDAs, vehicle monitoring, mobile phones, camcorders and other mobile positioning systems for automotive and handheld applications.
- Datasheet File:NEO-6 DataSheet.pdf
- USB drive File:U-blox GPS Receiver drv 1206.zip
- NEO-6M website link
- Tools please see on this page: GPS, use u-center PC debug tool
Module Schematic & Size
- schematic of version 2
For the EEPROM part function, please refer to the hardware integration manual.
- Allow system to have warm start, the data restore is depends on how long the power lost.
- MS621FE Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- About the battery, you can see more info here
- Save the setting (From U-center) in the eeprom, and enable DDC mode
- 32K Bytes IIC Serial EEPROM
- About the EEPROM 24AA32A, see this link.
- The following code with chinese comment: File:UBLOX-6M demo code CN.zip