(Redirected from NodeMCU)
Quick Start Guide for Lua
- If you prefer to use lua script, you can download 2015 stable firmware version here.
- Or find the latest release on nodemcu github here.
- IDE can use lualoader (here is 0.91 version) or esplorer.
- Send commands, = node.chipid() to get chip ID, or = node.heap() to test.
- File:Nodemcu-master-22-modules-2017-01-10-04-15-30-float.zip: This was built against the master branch and includes the following modules: bme280, dht, enduser_setup, file, gpio, http, i2c, mqtt, net, node, ow, pwm, spi, tm1829, tmr, tsl2561, u8g, uart, ucg, websocket, wifi, ws2812.