- Arduino CNC Shield PCB
- 100uF 50v 8mm High Capacitors (493-3289-ND)
- Jumpers (A26228-ND)
- 8-Pin Female Headers(S7006-ND)
- Male Headers(A26514-40-ND)
- Tactile Switch (450-1650-ND)
- Screw Terminal 5mm (A97996-ND)
- Pololu Stepper Drivers . (Please note that the shield was designed to work with A4988 compatable polulu drivers)
- 10K pull-up resistors
- For the M0-M2 configuration, set is low when no jumper connected and high when jumper connected, check on A4988 board configuration for this.
- A.STP and A.DIR is to copy/clone the motor setting from X, Y or Z axis to the fourth motor if you have.
GRBL is opensource software that runs on an Arduino Uno that takes G-Code commands via Serial and turns the commands into motor signals.
Compiled Firmware HEX
- Upload using Xloader AVR Programmer
- Version 0.9 - File:GRBL coreXY Servo draw.zip
- Version 1.1 - File:V1.1 GRBL coreXY servo servo small angle.zip
First Run Debugging
- Check all the solderings to make sure all soldered well
- Adjust A4988 breakout board when necessary, and carefully install the A4988 driver board
- Connect external power to power up
- upload arduino firmware and test communication via serial port for gbrl, send demo G-code for testing all four axis.