Jump to navigation Jump to search
- GND - GND
- VCC - VCC, 3-12V, DC, use 5V directly is fine
- OUT - output, when detect certain frequency output TTL low
- FIN - Identifier frequency input, this can input the frequency for identifying, be aware the amplification should lower 0.2V
- FOUT - Identifier frequency output pin, this pin output the identifying frequency which is set
- ROUT - Amplifier real time output pin, detect audio amplifier signal real time output.
- make sure VCC and GND is not reverse
- Use adjust resistor, make sure the indicating LED off and then start to use, since there is noise in the environment, so you have to set the noise to a small frequency area.
How to use
|Power up||power LED up||-|
|Choose and use a fixed voice source, which is the one for identifying, keep it continuously output.||use phone app, recommanded 500KHZ, less noise to ear||-|
|tuning trim pot, until singal indication LED on||
|turn off sound source, Signal indicating LED off, now the calibrating is finish.||-||-|
Suggest to use the software called
- audioSCSI which can output a fixed frequency on PC end
- Audio test ton generater or frequncy sound generator on android.