(Redirected from MT2503)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quick Start Guide
- Connect USB cable for power
- Press Boot key to power up
- LED will start to blink from fast to slow (network registered)
- Demo video please see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb7AdASDv7o
- Working status demo see here https://twitter.com/electro_phoenix/status/1003942697474895872
- Set Sn number, set remote server IP address
$setsn 761254011070 -> set sn number $setip 22.214.171.124 -> set remote IP address $setpot 8100 -> set remote server port $tcpip 0 -> TCP or UDP setup
- Default firmware pre-flashed in tracker version, code based on standard AT commands.
- Please find raw code in page MT2503, includes SDK and all examples.
- SDK and toolchain can be setup in 5 minutes
- Breakout board send GPS HEX data to server iot.electrodragon.com once power up, and server read HTTP socket data and generate HTML by python script.
- We provide standard AT commands firmware, and tracker firmware, feel free to change it via USB update
- Connect USB Cable
- Press Start in QFlash first
- Hold boot key on board to boot up
Remote Test Server
HTML Webpage Map
- Old customize map python script can be found here https://github.com/Edragon/ED20-webserver
- All board tested before send, when you receive board, you can try with SN-number to see the last record in our factory, for example:
- HTML address1 google map: http://iot.electrodragon.com/gps/g-000161300171.html
- HTML address2 gaode.com map : http://iot.electrodragon.com/gps/a-000161300171.html (CN address with map fixed, an issue in China)
- Support to send by HTTP RESTful coordination data to thingsboard.io (need to build your own server, script embedded our API number)
- You can build up your own server to further customize your tracking.
UDP Test Server
- Board default set to our UDP test server
- Please find server info here: https://www.electrodragon.com/w/Server