- Post-process job, run hex2bin to convert hex to bin for serial download
- Upload LOROM an APROM use ICP tool
- upload later APROM use NuvoISP tool
Serial Download Note
- Need run hex2bin to convert bin file, MCU only support BIN download
- Please use above post build method for bin file when compile.
- need reset/repower MCU before and after flash.
- 1T / 8051: 1T Value Microcontroller, 8051 We are more familiar with the classic kernel;
- 18KB Flash ROM: better than 8KB Flash, and 18KB of flash space, all can be used as data storage space;
- Same 1024B SRAM
- 17 + 1 inputs: better than up to 16 GPIOs;
- 2xUART, I2C, SPI: Better than SPI / I2C / UART (one more UART);
- 8ch of 12bit ADC: better than 5ch 10bit ADC;
- 6ch of individual duty PWM: better than 3 PWM outputs;
- 10KHz LIRC for WDT reset / WKT;
- 16MHz HIRC ± 1% Room temp. ± 2% full condition;
- -40 to 105 ℃ wider temperature range;
- 2.4V to 5.5V wider supply voltage range;
- TSSOP20 / QFN20;
- ESD & EFT: HBM / 8KV MM / 400V, Over 4KV, excellent ESD and EFT, immunity to interference and ESD protection;
- Full schematic tiny board - File:NuTiny-SDK-N76E003 V1.0.pdf
- Development Board Manual - File:UM NuTiny-SDK-N76E003 EN Rev1.00.pdf
- Below schematic, crystal part should be wrong, nuvoton n76e003 use powered crystal.