Jump to navigation Jump to search
- VCC is 3.3 / 5V voltage polarity, and it can work if the voltage is lower, but it is not recommended to use AC voltage.
- GND is connected to the GND of the power supply (usually VCC, GND is obtained from the development motherboard).
- SDA connects according to the definition of the program (after opening the program, there are instructions on the program).
- SCL wiring method is the same as SDA.
- CLKOUT is the critical clock frequency output terminal, generally not used.
- INT is an interrupt output, generally not used.