RPI GPIO Shield (Arduino Layout, Logic Volt leveled)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Regular GPIO Mapping
- The following GPIO use should be set in python RPi.GPIO, by GPIO.BCM, image refer to here.
|GPIO.BOARD||GPIO.BCM||on-board GPIO marking pin||Arduino pin|
- Also can referring to following image. 7-GPIO4/RPI_7 means: for GPIO.BOARD number is 7, for GPIO.BCM number is 4, and for our GPIO shield number is 7
Using with 5110 LCD by wiring PI
- Make sure you have wiringPi installed.
- Navigate to the demo code folder, open the make file you will see the following content:
- Compile code by wiringPi:
gcc -g -o lcd5110 PCD8544.c pcd8544_rpi.c -lwiringPi
- run make command and then run ./lcd5110 as an executable file.
|VCC||3V3 or 5V|