RPI RMP HDK
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You can leave the RTC and battery for beginning, it not necessary to drive the RGB matrix panel.
- Switch can turn to P3 chain side to enable P3 HUB75 output.
- To drive one panel, connect P1 Port to your panel HUB "IN"
- Supply Power at least 3-5A 5V to LED panel.
- Double check your panel specifications, we only support for our type panels. Different panel specification may need revise the code.
Board schematic, Functions
- To use RTC DS1307, please don't forget to turn on IIC interface in "raspi-config", and switch turn to up.
- IIC interface can leave on if not used P3, when you only use P2 and P3
- Notice more about the customize version issue before ordering - https://github.com/hzeller/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/issues/797
Detailed Pin Definitions
- ROW_A = 22
- ROW_B = 23
- ROW_C = 24
- ROW_D = 25
- ROW_E = GPIO 15
- OE = GPIO 18
- CLK = GPIO 17
- LAT (STROKE) = GPIO 4
- P0 R1/G1/B1 = 11 / 27 / 26
- P0 R2/G2/B2 = 8 / 9 / 10
- P1 R1/G1/B1 = 12 / 5 / 6
- P1 R2/G2/B2 = 19 / 13 / 20
- P2 R1/G1/B1 = 8 / 2 / 3
- P2 R2/G2/B2 = 26 / 16 / 21
- E-Line buffer to either PIN4 or PIN8
- refer to the image