Jump to navigation Jump to search
General info of SIMCOM series here: category: SIMCOM
- turn on board, connect arduino D8 pin to BOOT pin.
- turn on GPS, print out basic status, connect arduino D6 D7 pin to TXD and RXD of sim868 board.
- Connect 5V via diodie to VBAT pin, GND to GND pin for power.
- Can use portable battery to test
Demo runing video please see here., one time per second blink 1PPS LED, slow blink when network registed network LED.
Backup Data and RTC
- RTC can connect directly with normal NON-rechargeable battery
- For rechargeagble battery, please refer to hardware design manual.
- For GPS location, must leave the antenna fully out of artitecture, at outdoor environment.