(Redirected from SIM900 (SIM900A) Mini DEV Board)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quick Start Guide
- Attach antenna, this is important for GPRS, not very important for call o SMS message.
- Make sure sim card is inserted correct
- And as always, please don’t make an auto-dialer
- Check power input, for MIC29032, it is 5-20V, MP2315 IC is 5-24V.
- Supply V-MCU, which is the same power supply voltage to your MCU, normally 5V or 3.3V
- Pin Definiiton
VCC - board VCC and V-MCU GND - board GND TXD - board R RXD - board T
- If board us on power key button, it will auto power up, otherwise hold down power key for 3-5 seconds to boot
- Check power led should be constant on, and Net led blink status will change after network registered.
- Serial output +CPIN: READY means sim card detect correctly.
- Please try following AT commands, notice commands end up with \r\n
- see the demo video here.
- Menu List all functions test code at arduino-GSM github
- Supported library by MarcoMartines here.
|Sim908 General Specification||SIM908||SPEC||-|
|SIM908 AT commands 1.02||SIM908||AT-commands||1.02|
|Eagle Library link||SIM908||LIB||-|
|SIM908 EVB Schematics||SIM908||HD-design file||-|