(Redirected from TB6560 3A Stepper Motor Driver Board Single-Axis)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1) The working voltage is DC 10V-35V. It is recommended to use a switching power supply DC24V for power supply.
- 2) The use of 6N137 high-speed optical coupling to ensure high speed without losing step.
- 3) Adopt brand-new TB6560AHQ chip, with built-in low-voltage shutdown, overheating shutdown and overcurrent protection circuits to ensure performance.
- 4) The rated output is: ±3A, with a peak value of 3.5A.
- 5) It is suitable for two-phase/four-phase/four-wire/six-wire stepping motor with 42,57 stepping within 3A, not suitable for stepping motor with more than 3A.
- 6) Automatic half-flow function.
- 7) Subdivision: full step, half step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step, 16 subdivision.
- 8) Volume: width 50 * length 75 * height 35 (MM)
- +24V, GND Power supply positive and negative
- A+, A- motor phase A
- B+, B- motor phase B
- CLK+, CLK- pulse positive and negative terminals， need for control
- CW+, CW- direction positive and negative ends, can be left for NC
- EN+, EN- enable positive and negative terminals, can be left for NC
- Excitation Mode 细分设置
- Decay settings 衰减模式
- Stop Current 静止时半流模式
- Running Current 运行电流
- Double check before to use, wrong wiring will burn the drive
- EN+ to low or NC for running mode!