Jump to navigation Jump to search
Use Guide TMC2100 Drive
- Drive current algorithm: i = Vref * 1.9 / 2.5, the default Vref about 0.65v, so the default current 0.5A, the maximum current 1A!
- Vref measures the voltage at the middle of Gnd and the potentiometer.
- Be sure not to connect the motor when measuring voltage, otherwise it is easy to burn the drive.
- Measure the voltage should be connected to the power supply, do not just connect USB power supply.
- When using the Ramps1.4 or MKS Gen, remove the three jumper caps under the socket
- Note the direction, refer to the above figure.
- Heat sink directly attached to the PCB, refer to the following figure.
- Motor direction and 4988 and 8825 on the contrary, if you want to directly replace the 4988, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor connection.
- For further details, refer to the TMC2100 data sheet.