USB - TTL
- CH330 ~ 2Mbps
MCU + USB Series
- The IC only can be flashed up to 200 times, please notice this.
- Please view github demo code page
- Simulate CH340 USB-TTL
- Simulate HID keyboard or mouse
- Read GPIO and send via HID keyboard
- Read ADC and send via USB endpoint -- > demo see here.
- Simulate or handle data for USB device, like "barcode scan gun"
CH55x MCU Type Programming Guide
- Demo code or from WCH MCU webpage - https://github.com/Edragon/WCH.git
- Unzip standard demo file.
- Find header file in example
- Keil project file in example too
- Use any standard 8051 IC, such as AT89C51/AT89S51
- Memory space select according to MCU config, avoid bootloader area, since out factory is already have bootloader.
- Only download hex or bin into MCU
ISP Programming Mode
- Use WCHISPTOOL
- Short connect DOWN (or PROG) and 3.3V, plug in USB into download mode.
|Main Category||Sub 1 category||Function||IC|
|MCU||USB 32bit MCU||encryptied, 2xUSB, SATA2.0||CH568|
|MCU||USB 32bit MCU||encryptied, 2xUSB||CH567|
|MCU||USB enhanced 8bit MCU||CH551 ~ 559|
|MCU||USB 8bit MCU||CH537, CH536|
|Network||Convert||Ethernet Serial Bidirectional||CH9121|
|Network||Convert||Ethernet Extended Multi-Peripheral Interface||CH9130|
|USB||Control||USB/SD File management||CH376 / 378|
|USB||Convert||USB to Serial||CH341, CH340 ...|
|MCU Peripheral||IO Expand|
|MCU Peripheral||Serial Expand|
|MCU Peripheral||Analog Switch|
|MCU Peripheral||FIFO and 2x Port RAM|
|Display Drive and Keyboard Scan||-|
The google translation
- CH330 - CH330 Technical Manual, USB to full-duplex serial chip, used to extend asynchronous serial ports for computers, or upgrade ordinary serial devices to USB bus. Built-in crystal oscillator, SOP-8 package, support communication baud rate 50bps ~ 2Mbps. Supports additional level-shifting devices and provides interfaces such as RS232 and RS485.
- CH351 - CH351 technical manual, PCI bus dual serial port or print port chip for PCI to dual serial port, PCI transfer port (parallel port), this manual is about PCI dual serial port instructions.
- CH353 - CH353 technical manual, PCI bus dual serial port and print port chip for PCI to dual serial port and a print port/parallel port, PCI to four serial port, the manual is about PCI to dual serial port and parallel port description....
- CH376 - CH376 technical manual, easy to use U disk and SD card file management chip, support master-slave USB application, support FAT32/FAT16/FAT12, support SPI/8-bit parallel/asynchronous serial port, MCU resources occupy less, this manual is about U disk Instructions for reading, writing, and managing SD card files.
- CH378 - CH378 Technical Manual, an easy to use USB 2.0 high-speed U disk and SD card file management chip, supports high-speed USB master and slave, supports FAT32/FAT16/FAT12, supports SPI/8-bit parallel/asynchronous serial port, the manual is about U disk and SD Card file read and write and management instructions.
- CH395 - CH395: TCP/IP network stack chip, built-in PHY and protocol stack, supports up to 8 sockets, provides parallel/SPI/serial port control interfaces, and allows easy networking of the microcontroller
- CH438 - CH438 technical manual, 8 serial expansion chip, each serial port to send and receive independent 128 byte FIFO, the highest baud rate 4Mbps, support hardware flow control, compatible with 16C550/16C750, 8-bit parallel port, used for single chip microcomputer and other 8 serial port expansion.
- CH530 - Introduction to 8-bit RISC Microcontroller CH530 with Embedded USB Controller. Support USB low-speed control transmission and interrupt transmission, provide EEPROM, timer, serial port, etc., for low-speed USB devices such as USB-HID/Dog products.
- CH536 - Introduction to 8-bit RISC Microcontroller CH536 with Full-Speed USB Controller Embedded. Support USB full-speed host and low-speed host, provide two Root-HUB in USB Host mode, can connect two USB devices, support USB full-speed and low-speed control transmission and interrupt transmission, batch transmission and real-time transmission, provide EEPROM, timer and PWM , serial port, SPI, etc. for USB host products
- CH537 - Introduction to CH537 chip, 7-channel low-speed full-speed USB master/slave microcontroller, RISC, assembler programming, built-in 3-port USB host controller, and 4-channel 4USB device controller, serial port, SPI interface, etc., for USB-KVM product.