- Full guide of Aosong
|Humidity range RH||20~ 95%||20~95%||0~99.9%|
|Output signal Analog voltage||0~3V 10K NTC||0~3V 10K NTC||0~3V NTC 10K|
|Product size mm（L*W*H）||44.4*20.2*12.9|
- Attenuation value (temperature) <0.1°C/year
- Attenuation value (humidity) <0.5% RH/year
- Response time Temperature 5s Humidity: 5s 1/e (63%)
- Sensor High-quality humidity sensitive capacitor
- Shell Material ABS Plastic
- Current consumption: about 2mA
CM2011 temperature and humidity sensor
AM2011 is a humidity-sensitive humidity and temperature sensor, the sensor signal using analog voltage output mode; This module has high accuracy, high reliability, consistency, and with temperature compensation, to ensure long-term stability, ease of use and low prices Features, especially for the quality, cost more demanding business use.
AMT1001 capacitive humidity sensing temperature and humidity, the module relative humidity sensor circuit integrated product modules supply voltage to DC voltage, the voltage output Zhong line relative humidity, the module has high accuracy, high reliability, consistency, and withtemperature compensation to ensure long-term stability, ease of use and low price and so on, especially suitable for more demanding on the quality and cost requirements of enterprise.
HVAC, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, communications, atmospheric environment monitoring, industrial process control, agriculture, measuring instruments and other applications.
Low power consumption, small size, with temperature compensation, SCM linear output calibration, easy to use, low cost, fully interchangeable, ultra- Long signal transmission distance, accurate calibration.
Temperature compensation of the full-scale, full-scale single-chip calibration output, output impedance: 5kΩ
- Temperature dependencies: ± 2% RH (Vin = 4.5-6V DC,10-90% RH -20 to 80 ° C range)
Standard temperature (conditions: Vin = 5V) output resistance (Free debug):
- Temperature dependence (reference): ± 2% RH (Vin = 5V DC,10-90% RH -20 to 80 ° C range)
- Humidity voltage output
- Temperature voltage output
Update of internal connectors
- Top is the new connector, bottom is the old connector