Difference between revisions of "Arduino-Compatible DIY PTH Board"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 02:43, 26 November 2021
- First make sure all parts installed correctly
- Check crystal should be 16M for arduino or similar, (not support by this board 8M) or 8M for arduino pro mini 3.3V/8M
- Make sure FTDI cable installed in correct direction.
- On board power LED "ON" should be ON to indicate power supply
- Do not solder wrong, 22PF with 100NF
- Schematic - http://dlnmh9ip6v2uc.cloudfront.net/datasheets/Kits/Arduino-Compatible-PTH-v13.pdf, or File:Arduino-Compatible-PTH-v13.pdf
- Eagle File - http://dlnmh9ip6v2uc.cloudfront.net/datasheets/Kits/Arduino-Compatible-PTH-v13.zip, or File:Arduino-Compatible-PTH-v13.zip
- Assembly Guide - http://dlnmh9ip6v2uc.cloudfront.net/datasheets/Kits/SFE03-0010-KitCard-ArduinoPTH-ReadersSpreads.pdf, or File:SFE03-0010-KitCard-ArduinoPTH-ReadersSpreads.pdf