Difference between revisions of "Arduino HDK"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 00:08, 28 July 2020
- A6 A7 for analog input only
- For Arduino programming reference, please visit Arduino site at here.
- Download the IDE arduino from http: //arduino.cc/en/Main/Software (Copy Open)
- for CH340 USB-TTL, download the USB chip driver from http: //www.wch-ic.com/download/list.asp id = 126?
- Connect the development board, the driver will automatically install
- Select the board in the menu
- Select the COM port, you can find this port number in computer settings too
- Try to burn some examples codes into board.
|D10||SS(CS)||Chip select (enable)||SPI|