Revision as of 08:56, 15 May 2017 by Chao
- ALPHA 8F328P-U MCU used by the LGT8F328P, is a Atmel MEGA328P compatible chip.
- 8F328D architecture design is relatively new, peripheral functions far stronger than Atmel MEGA328. Especially the program encryption ability is far more than MEGA328.
- 8F328D can use 3V3 and 5V power supply running at 16M frequency, excellent level compatibility.
- Built-in high-precision RC, no external crystal can be stable operation.
- Less peripheral parts, circuit design is simple.
- 12-bit ADC (analog-to-digital conversion)
- On board DAC
- Owned GUID (unique ID) can be used for chip program encryption
- Built-in internal 1.024V / 2.048V / 4.096V ± 1% calibratable reference voltage source
- UOn-board USB-UART interface, using Holtek HT42B534-1, WIN10 and MAC OS X free drive.
|Feature||Arduino LGT||Arduino Nano||Arduino Pro Mini|
|Internal reference resoltuion||±0.5%||±1.5%||±1.5%|
|PWM dead zone control||Yes||-||-|
|High current push - pull PWM||Yes||-||-|
|Computing Accelerator (DSC)||Yes||-||-|
|Stacking expansion system||Yes||-||-|
- Arduino supported board, directly wrote by LGT officially