Jump to navigation Jump to search
- W600 - http://arduino.w600.fun/package_w600_index.json
- For Arduino programming reference, please visit Arduino site at here.
- Download the IDE arduino from http: //arduino.cc/en/Main/Software (Copy Open)
- for CH340 USB-TTL, download the USB chip driver from http: //www.wch-ic.com/download/list.asp id = 126?
- Connect the development board, the driver will automatically install
- Select the board in the menu
- Select the COM port, you can find this port number in computer settings too
- Try to burn some examples codes into board.