Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pin RI: can indicate the incoming call with a TTL signal, this can also connect to a MCU port, it is connected to Net1 onboard LED too.
- Board provide VCHG battery charge pin: as well as a temperature check pin for battery, when a lithium battery attach between pin VCHG and GND, it will be charged by a provided 4.2 volt.
SIM908 Dev. Board
|GSM PORT||Serial （AT command input，GPRS data input）|
|GPS PORT||GPS debug test|
|LED D200||Power indication LED|
|LED D201||Working status indication LED|
|J103||GSM Antenna Port|
|J100||GPS Antenna Port|
Reference voltage test point
|Reference voltage test point||Voltage|
|Test Point 1||3.3V|
|Test Point 2||5.0V|
|Test Point 3||4.0V|
|Test Point 4||2.8V|
SIM908 Mini Board
Status of On-board LEDs
|Net1||connect to pin RI, keep off when power on, will light on when there is an incoming call|
|Pwr||Power status LED, keep constantly on|
|Net||inform the network status, quick blink when network not yet registered or problematic, keep slowly blink when network registered.|
- Version 1.1: * Change main power LDO, may have better performance * Add extra power pins and Uart pins * Fit into a case design.
- Version 1.2: Add extra logic leveled UART pins for arduino or Raspbery Pi such 5V or 3v3 devices
- General IC info and pin definition
- SIM908_Hardware Design_V1.06
- Sim908 General Specification
- SIM908 AT commands 1.02
This category currently contains no pages or media.