Jump to navigation Jump to search
Find the phase sequency
- Connect the comm pin to VCC
- Connect one of the rest wires to the GND, if the motor jumps once, then let's say it is A
- Let's then try the rest of the wires except comm. and A, if one the wire connects to GND and the motor move clockwise then Let's say it is B.
- Repeat the step 3, until you find C, D, E....
- Finally, you can programm your stepper in sequence AB--BC--CD--DA--AB or (AB / B~A / ~A~B / ~BA / AB)
Stepper Drive Methods
- "Single" means single-coil activation
- "double" means 2 coils are activated at once (for higher torque)
- "interleave" means that it alternates between single and double to get twice the resolution (but of course its half the speed).
- "Microstepping" is a method where the coils are PWM'd to create smooth motion between steps.
- Stepper motor basic
- Specification link 28BYJ-48
- Customstepper - http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/CustomStepper
- Stepper Motor tutorial - http://www.electrodragon.com/?p=6959
- Stepper demo video - http://blog.electrodragon.com/arduino-drive-our-new-stepper-motor/