Difference between revisions of "Category:TRIAC"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 07:35, 25 November 2020
- Igt = gate trigger current
- VDRM = repetitive peak offstate voltage
- T(RMS) = RMS on-state current
|Header text||Specs||Header text||Vendor||Features|
- snubber circuit is close to the load end
- resistor for snubber of coupler
- TRIAC application note - https://www.onsemi.com/pub/Collateral/AN-3004.pdf.pdf
- Triac application note 2 - https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/application_note/group1/79/d8/49/68/33/3a/49/37/DM00451014/files/DM00451014.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00451014.pdf
- MOC3020 applicaton note - https://www.onsemi.cn/PowerSolutions/document/AN-3003.pdfCN.pdf
Pages in category "TRIAC"
This category contains only the following page.