- 1. This product is light and handy in appearance, small in size and easy to install.
- 2.The impeller is inlaid with stainless steel beads, which is always wear-resistant.
- 3. The sealing ring adopts an upper and lower force structure and never leaks.
- 4. The Hall element is imported from Germany and is encapsulated with potting glue to prevent water ingress and never age.
- 5. All raw materials are in line with ROSH testing standards
The water flow sensor is mainly composed of a plastic valve body, a water flow rotor assembly and a Hall sensor.
It is installed at the water inlet end of the water heater to detect the water flow rate. When the water passes through the water flow rotor assembly, the magnetic rotor rotates and the speed changes with the flow rate. The Hall sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal and feeds it back to the controller. The device judges the size of the water flow and regulates it.