ESP8266 SMD Adapter Board
Revision as of 14:28, 31 October 2016 by Chao
- The adapter is a little small, must solder the wifi board onto it carefully.
- LED blink when power up or reset it, keep constantly blink or looks like kept on (57600) when flashing
- Use a different USB-TTL for programming, sometimes can to use 3v3 for CH340G if the voltage not stable
- remember to reset the board to leave flashing mode
- Silk print pin definitions associates to the pins on its top,
left from top to down: RST, ADC, CHPD, 16, 14, 12, 13, VCC, CS, DO, 10, right from top to down: TXD, RXD, 4, 5, 0, 2, 15, GND, 9, DI, CLK
- or see the image of pin definition on this File:ESP 12E Board Electrodragon.pdf
- Only need power VCC GND for power up the module, and TX, RX for serial communication.
- Wiring with FTDI FT232RL, CH341, etc, please refer to the attached image in product link.