Difference between revisions of "LFP Battery"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 23:57, 15 October 2020
- The lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePO4 battery)
- Full charged voltage 3.2
- Charge stop voltage 3.6 (3.7V)
- Charge method CC then CV, better use dedicated charger
- Fast charging
- Large discharge current (charging and discharging current lasts 8C)
- Low self-discharge rate
- Long life time
- Safe to use
- Superior high and low temperature performance
- Good consistency
- Low internal resistance.