Jump to navigation Jump to search
- All of our boards already had arduino bootloader
- The board has no crystal, not need
- Install larduino HSP from here our github folder in the link below, to get support in arduino IDE, install guide refer to "Install.txt":
- The current method:
Unzip Larduino_HSP_v3.6x.rar Copy [sketches], [hardware] and [libraries] directories to arduino's sketchbook direcotry Restart Arduino, you will see new board from [Tools]->[Border] menu.
- Choose board larduino-core w/LGT8F328D, the rest is the same as use arduino pro mini.
- Detail guide please see here.