Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 04:12, 16 December 2019 by Chao (Created page with "== LGT8F08/88/328 (AVR Compatible) == === 8F328 Board Features === * 8F328P-U MCU used by the LGT8F328P, is a Atmel MEGA328P compatible chip. * 8F328D architecture design...")
LGT8F08/88/328 (AVR Compatible)
8F328 Board Features
- 8F328P-U MCU used by the LGT8F328P, is a Atmel MEGA328P compatible chip.
- 8F328D architecture design is relatively new, peripheral functions far stronger than Atmel MEGA328. Especially the program encryption ability is far more than MEGA328.
- 8F328D can use 3V3 and 5V power supply running at 16M frequency, excellent level compatibility.
- Built-in high-precision RC, no external crystal can be stable operation.
- Less peripheral parts, circuit design is simple.
- 12-bit ADC (analog-to-digital conversion)
- On board DAC
- Owned GUID (unique ID) can be used for chip program encryption
- Built-in internal 1.024V / 2.048V / 4.096V ± 1% calibratable reference voltage source
The feature compare
|Internal reference resoltuion||±0.5%||±1.5%|
|PWM dead zone control||Yes||-|
|High current push - pull PWM||Yes||-|
|Computing Accelerator (DSC)||Yes||-|
|Stacking expansion system||Yes||-|
LGT8F684/690, LGT8P653/663 (OTP) - PIC Compatible
LGT - PIC
- MIC8S - MIC8S 8-bit Microprocessor Core
- SWD - SWD production/test interface
- PMU - power management unit
- RTU - reset management unit
- XIO - Crystal I/O
- AIO - analog I/O
- DIO - Digital I / O
- CM1/2 - Analog Comparator 1/2
- ADC - 12-bit multi-channel analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- DAP - gain programmable differential amplifier
- Timer0/2 - 8-bit timer/counter 0/2
- Timer1 - 16-bit timer/counter 1
- CCP - Compare/Capture/PWM Generation Unit
- DAC1/2 - 6-Bit DAC 1 / 2 or 10-Bit DAC
- RCM 1/8/16MHz - Calibrated RC Oscillator with 2/16/32MHz Multiplier Output Mode
- RC32K 3- 2KHz Low Power RC Oscillator
- 1.2V/IVREF - 1.2V ±1% Calibrated Internal Reference Voltage
- INTC - interrupt controller