Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Demo sketch please find at, RF95 client send is default flashed in board - https://github.com/Edragon/Arduino/tree/master/Sketchbook/02_LORA
- if you have a pair, just flash another one to client server, LED will blink when data is transceiving between two modules, and 9600 baudrate serial output hello to you.
- Sketch include battery check function, but not yet fine tuned (to-do)
|Function||D13-D11 SPI||SX1278 CS||SX1278 RST||SPI Flash CS||LED||Battery Check||SX1278 IRQ|
- Demo Sketch - Use Radiohead RF95 library, preload demo sketch rf95_reliable_client
- Schematic see on this right.
... if (!manager.init()) Serial.println("init failed"); driver.setFrequency(470.0); // add frequency set here ...
Change SPI Flash from 16MBit to 8Mbit. Add LGT Version, use LGT logicgreen version 8F328 IC. Tested fully compatible!
- No need to add any new board, just use "arduino pro mini - 3.3V/8M" as board when upload new code in arduino IDE
- If any failed on programming please try to use 5V for power supply to 3.3V (which actually is VCC for SOC atmega328P, it is 3.3-5V tolerant)