18 September 2018
16 September 2018
14 September 2018
- CSRA64215 Breakout Board [Version]
- Module can be found here. Basic breakout on left: On Board output pins from front left to right: I2S interface: DATA, BCK, LRCK Power interface: VDD, GND Analog audio interface: OUT_R+, OUT_R-, OU...
- Chao 2018-07-13 12:07:07
- CSR Custom USB-SPI Bluetooth Config Programmer Tool
- Board Features: Provides 3.3V and 1.8V dual power output for easy use! CSR86XX series are 1.8V IO, if use 3.3V, failure is about 5/1000. Increase SPI level switching function, support 3.3V and 1.8V...
- Chao 2018-07-13 10:35:11
- CSRA64215 Bluetooth Audio Module, 4.2
- CSRA64215 is a Bluetooth audio module from qualcomm CSR Bluetooth version V 4.2 Support TWS features Support APTx APTx-ll (low latency) feature, provide higher quality audio music streaming. The re...
- Chao 2018-07-13 06:26:58
- PCM5102 I2S IIS Stereo DAC Codec Board
- Covert digital I2S IIS music signal to analog output. Application available for raspberry pi, high end Bluetooth audio CSRA62415, CSR8675, etc. Please see attached image. Stereo output. Board micro...
- Chao 2018-07-13 05:00:15
- Distance Rough Test NRF24duino and Loarduino Board (Updating)
- We have tried first round of test, very very simple setup, to just make sure all can work and what is the performance by default without any optimize. Setup of NRF24duino: A pair of module, both fl...
- Chao 2017-08-30 14:27:14
- Electrodragon boards and modules used in education
- We are pleased to inform that our boards and modules have been used during course “Internet of Things” at the WSB University in Wroclaw (Poland, UE). Students learned about the...
- Chao 2017-04-13 03:29:35
- ESP32 Information
- ESP3212 board based on ESP32 IC will be ready on around 20th, this is the date we asked from supplier ai-thinker, they said they are still debugging the board, date can not guarantee, maybe delay a...
- Chao 2016-09-06 02:46:26
- Liquid Flow Sensor, Turbine Meter wiring with ESP8266
- Thanks to customer Mark, here is wiring diagram of the flow sensor/meter with esp8266, the key point is needing a 555 timer chip as a Schmitt trigger. Also the VCC voltage of flow sensor is 5V, a...
- Chao 2016-03-30 07:49:02