RF433 Wireless TX + RX Module Pair
All the pins are sil printed on the board, please refer to real products.
|433/315 Transmitter||Antenna (extra one close to other end)||VCC||Data output||Data output||GND|
|433/315 Receiver||Data Input||VCC||GND|
Simple Demo Test
- Connect VCC GND to your arduino, for TX, connect to MCU 1 pin 12, and for RX, connect to MCU 2 pin 11. 3 wire connects for each, and 6 in total.
- For TX and MCU1, upload sketch named transmitter sketch from virtualwire library, and for RX and MCU2, receiver sketch from virtualwire library.
- After finish uploading all the sketch, push reset button or TX MCU1 arduino, you should LED 13 flashing on TX MCU1 arduino, and another TX LED flashing or RX MCU2 arduino, this may be different due to the arduino board version, but at least two LED on each board should flicking!
- Open RX MCU2 monitor on computer, you should receive:
Got: 68 65 6C 6C 6F
Got: 68 65 6C 6C 6F ("hello" sent from TX)
See the Demo Video here.
- Arduino library VirtualWire
- Documentation of library virtualwire 1.3 - VirtualWire
- example running rf modules
Remote control switch, receiver module, motorcycle, car alarm products, home security products, electric doors, shutter doors, windows, remote control socket, remote control LED, remote stereo, remote control electric doors, garage door remote control, remote control retractable doors, remote control gate volume, pan doors, remote control door opener, the door closing machine control system, remote control curtains, alarm host, alarm, remote control motorcycle, electric car remote control, remote control MP3, remote control lights, remote control cars, security and other remote areas of civil and industrial facilities
Button working mode
- Interlock: Hand press the corresponding key on the remote control, the corresponding relay is turned on, then press another button on the remote control; relay disconnected.
- Non-lock, Jog: Hand press the button, the corresponding relay is turned on, release the remote control button; corresponding relay disconnected.
- Self-locking: press the remote control button, the relay is turned on, press the remote control button, relay disconnected.