Difference between revisions of "Remote Camera"
(Created page with "== 2.4G Wireless Camera == === How to use === # Install relevant driver, see the unknown device in your device manager # Install the recording program, open and click "option"...")
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Latest revision as of 15:00, 5 February 2020
2.4G Wireless Camera
How to use
- Install relevant driver, see the unknown device in your device manager
- Install the recording program, open and click "option" to switch to the wireless device.
- Happy to use!
1.2G Wireless Camera
You will need a extra 9 V battery for the wireless camera if you don't want to use power adapter.
- This product don't require any drivers!!
This device enable your wireless camera works on computer, it converts A/V Signal to USB 2.0 Signal.
You will need extra RCA Male to Male 3P cables for the connection.
How to use
- Plug in the devices and select the drive folder you just downloaded, make sure it's successfully downloaded
- Click and run "StkATVAp"
- Choose "Syntek" from device menu
- Select correct Video Input channel (1, 2, or TV tuner), once you selected the correct one, you should see random noise is moving and flashing on your screen
- Turn on Camera, and tune the receiver untill you see image on your computer screen