TB6560 3A Stepper Motor Driver Board Single-Axis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wiring to Controller and stepper
|+24V, GND||The power supply for motor|
|A+ A-||Motor phase A|
|B+ B-||Motor phase B|
|CLK+ CLK-||pulse positive and negative|
|CW+ CW-||direction positive and negative|
|EN+ EN-||enable positive and negative|
- CLK, CW and EN can be configured to work as high TTL or Low TTL
- Default TTL signal is 5V, If use 12V signal, serial connect a 1K resistor, if use 24V signal, serial connect a 2.4K resistor
- Working when CLK pulse signal is received, and enter into stop current mode when no CLK signal to lock motor
- CW run the motor clockwise on high TTL or flow TTL, and vice verse on low TTL
- EN enable module working mode on low or flow TTL, and vice verse on high TTL for stand by mode.
- Double check the wiring before to use, otherwise the module could be burnt.
- Do not use more than 3A motor