Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 02:00, 28 May 2020 by Chao (Created page with "== Working Mode == STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes. * ♦ STA mode: modules are connected via a router Internet, mobile phone or computer via the Internet to the de...")
STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes.
- ♦ STA mode: modules are connected via a router Internet, mobile phone or computer via the Internet to the device's remote control.
- ♦ AP mode: module as a hot spot, to achieve mobile phone or computer directly communicating with wireless control for LAN.
- ♦ STA + AP mode: two modes of coexistence mode, which can be controlled via the Internet can seamlessly switch for easy operation.
- File:SocketTest3.zip - make TCP/UDP client or server communication port for wifi or ethernet module testing.
- TCP to RS232 or USB-TTL Test tool
- Angry IP - scanning online IP address in your LAN
- Android TCP client testing tool
- If you are using android, search "UDP" or "TCP" on google play, any result tool can work, and the one we used it called "udp tcp server free", which is the first result come up when searching "udp"