Terms and abbreviations
- WiFi Wireless Fidelity
- UART Universal Asynchronous Receiver & Transmitter
- DTIM Delivery Traffic Indication Message
- SOC System-On-Chip
- P2P Point to Point
- TCP Transmission Control Protocol
- IP Internet Protocol
- STBC Space-Time Block Coding
- MIMO Multiple Input Multiple Output
- MPDU MAC Protocol Data Unit
- MSDU MAC Server Data Unit
- IEEE Institute Of Electrical And Electronics Engineers
- bps Bits Per Second
- CCK Corporate Control Key
- DQPSK Differential Quadrature Phase Shift Keying
- DBPSK Differential Binary Phase Shift Keying
- QAM Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- OFDM Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- WPA Wi-Fi Protected Access
- WPS Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- TKIP Temporal Key Integrity Protocol
- WAPI Wlan Authentication And Privacy Infrastructure
- WEP Wired Equivalent Privacy
- CRC Cyclic Redundancy Check
STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes.
- ♦ STA mode: modules are connected via a router Internet, mobile phone or computer via the Internet to the device's remote control.
- ♦ AP mode: module as a hot spot, to achieve mobile phone or computer directly communicating with wireless control for LAN.
- ♦ STA + AP mode: two modes of coexistence mode, which can be controlled via the Internet can seamlessly switch for easy operation.
- File:SocketTest3.zip - make TCP/UDP client or server communication port for wifi or ethernet module testing.
- TCP to RS232 or USB-TTL Test tool
- Angry IP - scanning online IP address in your LAN
- Android TCP client testing tool
- If you are using android, search "UDP" or "TCP" on google play, any result tool can work, and the one we used it called "udp tcp server free", which is the first result come up when searching "udp"