23 March 2018
21 March 2018
- 1.8” SPI LCD Shield for Raspberry Pi
- On Board a 1.8” LCD, ST7735, 128*128, SPI interface LCD. This is a small size, easy to use LCD. On board a joystick controller, RPI control pins: up-p6, left-p5, down-p26, right-p19, pres...
- Chao 2018-03-21 16:35:25
- 2PCs IPUS IPS6404 IOT RAM
- IPS6404L-SQ-SPN, 64Mbit 3.3V, SO08 package, product from IPUS. This is also called a IOT RAM, SPI/QPI PSRAM, maxium frequency speed up to 104Mhz. What you can do with RAM Play again like DOOM on...
- Chao 2018-03-21 16:14:08
- EDMINI Dev. Board, Arduino Compatible
- Based on logicgreen 8F328 IC, which is 99% compatible with arduino used ATMEGA238P IC. Pre-loaded bootloder for the IC, you can directly upload sketch to use. Support auto upload. On board power LE...
- Chao 2018-03-15 17:29:17
- CAN USB Debugger Board
- Based on STM32F042 MCU On Board MCP2551 CAN IC Hardware Simplified board from cantact board. Software support contact app here. Reloaded a firmware canlight from here. Mini board size, and high spe...
- Chao 2018-03-15 17:11:18
- Distance Rough Test NRF24duino and Loarduino Board (Updating)
- We have tried first round of test, very very simple setup, to just make sure all can work and what is the performance by default without any optimize. Setup of NRF24duino: A pair of module, both fl...
- Chao 2017-08-30 14:27:14
- Electrodragon boards and modules used in education
- We are pleased to inform that our boards and modules have been used during course “Internet of Things” at the WSB University in Wroclaw (Poland, UE). Students learned about the...
- Chao 2017-04-13 03:29:35
- ESP32 Information
- ESP3212 board based on ESP32 IC will be ready on around 20th, this is the date we asked from supplier ai-thinker, they said they are still debugging the board, date can not guarantee, maybe delay a...
- Chao 2016-09-06 02:46:26
- Liquid Flow Sensor, Turbine Meter wiring with ESP8266
- Thanks to customer Mark, here is wiring diagram of the flow sensor/meter with esp8266, the key point is needing a 555 timer chip as a Schmitt trigger. Also the VCC voltage of flow sensor is 5V, a...
- Chao 2016-03-30 07:49:02