- 1 Guide
- 2 RF Link (Encoder and Decoder)
- 3 Antenna
- 4 Schematic
- 5 Reference
- Very high frequency (VHF) - 30 MHz to 300 MHz
- Ultra high frequency (UHF) - 300 MHz and 3 GHz
- FSK - Frequency-shift keying (FSK) is a frequency modulation scheme in which digital information is transmitted through discrete frequency changes of a carrier signal.
- ASK - is a form of amplitude modulation that represents digital data as variations in the amplitude of a carrier wave
|Main||Header text||Header text|
- To use 5V, connect 1K resistor to IO
|IC||Brand and Name||Frequency||TX||RX||Reference Distance||Modulation|
|RFM95 (SX1276, SX1278)||semtech||Sub 1GHz||-148dbm, -132dbm/0.81Kbps, 9.9mA||+20DBM 100mW||3KM||Lora|
|Si4463||Silicon Labs||Sub 1GHz||-126dbm, -120dbm/1Kbps, 13mA||+20DBM 100mW||2KM||GFSK|
|AX5043||ON||Sub 1GHz||-132dbm/0.6Kbps, 9.3mA||+17DBM||-|
|RFM69/RFM22/RFM23, RFM69HW (SX1231)||semtech||Sub 1GHz||+20DBM||1-2KM||GFSK ...|
|SI4432 / Si4438||Silicon Labs||Sub 1GHz||-124, -120dbm/1Kbps||+20DBM 100mW||1-2KM||GFSK ...|
|CC1101||TI||Sub 1GHz||GFSK ...|
|CC1125||TI||Sub 1GHz||-129dbm/300bps||+16DBM||GFSK ...|
|CC2530 / CC2500||TI Zigbee||2.4G||250M, 1.5KM|
|NRF24L01, NRF24L01+PA/LNA, NRF24L01-TW||-||2.4G||+7DBM, 40mA||0.1-1KM|
- CC1350 - World's First Dual-Band (Sub-1 GHz and 2.4 GHz)
RF Link Guide
- MICRF213 - 3.3V, QwikRadio® 315MHz Receiver
|RF433/315 - 2SC3356 SOT23 "R25"/2sc3357 - SOT89 "RF"||433/315||10m||ASK/OOK|
|SYN480 + SYN115||ASK/OOK|
|LR670/680 + CS110/113||ASK/OOK|
- BH4126FV ?
RF Link (Encoder and Decoder)
|-||Fixed-Code (Also called soldering code)||Learning Code|
|Decoder||PT2272||MCU, SK212, TCT6227/6228/6234, RH2762|
|Address Code||tri-state (0, 1, NA) on 8 address pins (6561 unique addresses).||0 and 1 states on 20 bits (1048576 unique addresses)|
|Address code type||editable on hardware||fixed during production|
|When lost encoder||need to change hardware physically for decoding||only need to re-learning the new address code|
- Compare PT2262 and EV1527
- PT2262 use A0-A11 for address code, and EV1527 use interal address code
- Each IC EV1527 has gauranteed unique 1 million code possibility preprogrammed one time into it during manfacturing. The IC EV1527 gives much better result as compared to HT12E/PT2262 which are fixed code and does not need end user address configuration.
- The IC EV1527 is called learning type since the receiver has to store its code before i can detect future packets. It gives better security.
Use PT2262 Fixed Code
- Customer must obtain the address code information from your device.
- Set the jumper for A0 - A11, this is the address code that should match the decoder.
Use EV1527 Learning Code
- Connect the battery for the sensors and power on (switch on).
- Setting digital code for wireless sensors D0 - D3
- Make sure your decoder is in programming status
- Send the signal from encoder
- The decoder will show successful status
Notice for Self-learning code
- make sure the encoder and decoder in the same frequency, for example, 433Mhz or 315Mhz
- make sure the oscillator resistor value must match both in encode and decoder, you can find the OSC resistor value on your PCB, and reference information on EV1527 datasheet.
Learning Code Decoder
- SK212 has better performace
- Use normal RF433 Receiver can receive and decode learning code data, find RF433 item here.
The code method: Press the learning key for 2 seconds, and the learning indicator light is on. At this time, it indicates that it is in the learning state. Release the learning key and press any key on the remote control for four times to indicate learning success and exit the learning mode.
Clear code method: Press and hold the custom key, the indicator light will always light, press and hold about 8 seconds after the indicator light goes off, that code has been cleared successfully.
Pin Output Mode
- Point Mode - Pin output signal when singal received, and no output when no signal received.
- Lock Mode - signal reverse when valid signal reverse
- Inter-Lock Mode - singal out on relevant pin, the rest on signal pin keep off/low, also VT pin keep active/high when signal received.
- HCS300/301 Encoder
- AN663 Decoder
RF Switch Receiver
- Pin Definition: GND, VDD, D3, D2, D1, D0, (data pins),VT (wireless signal indicator), SW (external learning button), LED (external LED), GND, ANT (antenna)
- learning process and locking mode please see "learning code" section above
Antenna Type: PCB, plastic rod/bar prismatical, metal spring, haptor
|GSM Rod Antenna 5CM||2dB||External|
|GSM Rod Antenna 8CM||2.5-3dBi||External|
|GSM PCB antenna||2dBi||internal|
Generally SMA, IPX, Pin spring connector
- IPX, U.FL
- SMA (outer thread, inner thread + female or male inside)
RPSMA = outer thread + male pin SMA - KE = outer thread + female hole SMA - KE = outer thread + male pin
RP-TNC = inner thread + female hole
- RG179, RG316, RG174
- PCB antenna
- Use arduino to receive the code info of fixed code and learning code.