MP Quick Start
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You will get a portable disk "TPYBFLASH", size 100KB
- Include files:
boot.py -> no need change main.py -> board main python script README.txt tpybcdc.inf -> Board USB shell driver
- Drag new main.py file to update code
LED Flow Demo Code
# main.py -- put your code here! leds = [pyb.LED(i) for i in range(1,5)] sw=pyb.Switch() def test(): pyb.LED(1).on() pyb.LED(2).on() pyb.LED(3).on() pyb.LED(4).on() pyb.delay(2000) sw.callback(test) for l in leds: l.off() n = 0 try: while True: n = (n + 1) % 4 leds[n].toggle() pyb.delay(50) finally: for l in leds: l.off()
- Must use putty for first time, less easy to get error
- press CTRL+C to stop or CTRL+D to run program again.
- get >>> to start.
- Only restart or re-power after the files is fully copied, the on board status led indicating file transfer should turn off after it done